Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Lead Developer will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and Development of software applications in the .Net framework and Azure PAAS Infrastructure. The Lead software development efforts of assigned work products or projects independent. Understand customer requirements and problems on existing products, applications and provide solutions.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis, Estimation, Design, and Development of software applications in the .Net framework.
- Lead software development efforts of assigned work products or projects independently.
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades, and modifications to existing functionality.
- Understand customer requirements and problems on existing products, applications, and provide appropriate solutions.
- Translate customer requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Ability and Experience with TDD- Test Driven Development Approach.
- Ability and experience to work on projects based on DevOps practices.
- Able to effectively work, coordinate, and communicate with the globally distributed teams and have the right mental attitude to achieve high standards.
- Able to investigate and develop skills in new technologies required for feature development.
- Excellent in troubleshooting skills and should be able to fix defects reported on production applications.
- Able to work in a challenging and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization using best practices.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work with other team members throughout the company to determine feasibility, business, and functional requirements and technical designs on assigned projects.
- Effective implementation of security and data protection.
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 7+ years of hands-on strong experience with .Net Framework in architecting and building web applications for Large Enterprise customers.
- Coding experience with .NET stack, Microservices, restful APIs, AZURE Cloud, and Angular technologies.
- Expert in developing Microservices, Restful API, and API based application integration.
- Strong experience with unit testing tools for .Net development.
- Hands-on Experience with Azure Cloud for development and deployment.
- Expert in database / SQL queries and optimization.
- Experienced with Angular, JSON, jQuery, CSS for Front end development.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Agile - Scrum framework.
- Strong in handling non-functional requirements for Applications.
- Experience in writing automation cases with Selenium web drivers is a plus.
- Able to work independently and serve as an effective team player.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and/or behavioural selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.