Supply Chain Security Performance Metrics Analyst
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Supply Chain Security Performance Metrics Analyst will provide support to the Business Intelligence pillar of Supply Chain by way of capturing and streamlining threat metrics around incidents, while ensuring further program development through advanced data collection and analysis.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Capture and validate threat metrics relating to both physical and cyber supply chain incidents providing data analytics and trend analysis.
- Establish baseline and standardization for threat metrics.
- Maintain individual and team budgets with regard to travel and expenses, training, projects and vendor allocation to determine regular budgetary adherence.
- Assist with project management and progress tracking.
- Analyze compliance reporting with regard to risk events, escalations, incidents and quarterly data for supply chain carriers.
- Develop and maintain security compliance standards.
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all processes, procedures, and policies.
- Work with the management team to stay up to date on procedural knowledge and informed of any changes.
- Assist in further developing program efficiency metrics and KPIs.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferably in data analytics, business or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Effective follow-up skills.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, PowerBI, Tableau.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Frequent sitting and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.