Security Intelligence & Investigation Analyst
Warsaw, Mazowieckie - Poland
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Intelligence & Investigation Analyst, assigned to a specific client, will assist with the Anti-Illicit Trade (AIT) program, support Security and Legal departments in building intelligence, advising and supervision of investigative cases, and overseeing the effectiveness of Security project performance.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Collate data to build threat/risk data and internal incidents knowledge in close collaboration with Corporate Security team to drive security delivery priorities through the appropriate governance process.
- Cross-check internal and external information sources and ensure adoption of consistent process/methodologies/source data.
- Ensure all data sources are leveraged to maximize value by reviewing data findings, analyzing results, and sharing recommendations.
- Support the production and timely delivery of security intelligence and investigative reports to ensure that Corporate Security's ability to use the report to facilitate stakeholders management.
- Increase the detection of possible violations against the client;
- Proactively complete market analysis and implementation of tactics to monitor the market.
- Management of Investigation and Intelligence tools such as Polonius, Hades and GPD.
- Coordinate Investigations including the deployment of third party investigators, ensure evidence chain of custody, product authentication, and support legal enforcement actions by leasing with global and local attorneys.
- Perform open source intelligence (OSINT) related investigations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with experience in data management and one or more years of experience in intelligence analysis within a corporate multinational environment.
- Graphical informational/mapping tools experience.
- Strong open source research/tools experience.
- Effective collaboration with Data Developers to ensure data sources are optimized for reporting.
- Data visualization and link analysis experience, preferred.
- Understanding of job-related compliance and ethics.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to create/maintain documentation owned jointly across a team.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.