Contact Tracing Specialist
Remote, Remote - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Contact Tracing Specialist monitors and responds to client requests that involve potential COVID-19 exposures. The Specialist will review supplied information, address concerns and develop an investigative plan which may include social media analysis, interviews, limited background checks and alerts of critical findings.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance and excellence.
- Develop and execute appropriate investigation strategy for assigned investigations consistent with already established protocols set by the client.
- Obtain and verify evidence by interviewing, conducting social media analysis, and limited background checks.
- Examine records/data, gather evidence, classify, and differentiate investigative elements.
- Maintain proper evidence chain-of custody.
- Complete investigative reports in a thorough and professional manner.
- Serve as the liaison between the client and Pinkerton to ensure all inquiries/concerns are addressed in a confidential and appropriate manner.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two to three years of relevant experience in either the private or public sector or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Understanding of medical terms, preferred.
- Effective independent judgment/decision-making and problem resolution skills.
- Able to prepare accurate, clear and concise reports.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels, including management and across diverse backgrounds.
- Able to prioritize and complete multiple assignments simultaneously while preserving the integrity of the investigation process.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.