San Diego, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Transportation Agent will shuttle client personnel between San Diego, CA and manufacturing sites in Tijuana, Mexico. The Agent will also complete security assignments in other geographical areas, as needed.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Follow daily pick-up and deliver personnel using only approved routes; drivers may not alter routes or make unscheduled stops.
- Complete security assignments in the local geographic areas when not transporting client personal.
- Demonstrate discretion in all matters, including confidential information; both heard and seen.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
High School Diploma or GED with at least five years of executive protection driving experience. Driver certification and Chauffer license is required. English and Spanish bi-lingual skills required.
- First aid certification required.
- Mexico work visa and U.S. passport required.
- Driver certification and Chauffer license required.
- Must be able to pass SENTRI security screening.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish.
- Able to understand, read, and follow rules, directions, operating manuals, and company policies.
- Extensive knowledge of travel routes including streets, bridges, airports, etc.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- May be required to use vehicle for performance of duties.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.