Business Developer (Temporary-Full-Time)
Berlin, Brandenburg - Germany
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Graduate Business Developer, working as part of the European commercial team will focus on prospecting, pipeline building, and lead generation for new business activities at Pinkerton. The Business Developer will work across Europe and delivers a steady stream of potential clients and will take ownership of generating new leads for the business and aim to maximize the potential from each lead.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Help drive business development activities across Europe.
- Work with Pinkerton's Directors in Europe to identify current client structure and white spaces in each respective geography.
- Identify, collect, and curate potential leads from databases, XL, events and social media across different geographies and industries.
- Develop and use CRM practice and tools that capture data effectively and efficiently.
- Qualify potential buying personas at potential accounts and create leads.
- Research prospects and tailor messaging (across multiple channels).
- Approach potential leads and organize introductory meetings / calls with the respective European Director.
- Build and maintain a lead database and pipeline across Europe.
- Arrange calls for European Directors with potential clients.
- Generate a steady stream of new client / prospect meetings / calls for European Directors.
- Grow existing business by enhancing Pinkerton's awareness across Europe including networking with community and corporate groups order to build relationships that open access to potential clients.
- To ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept.
- Any other duties that may arise.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Graduate, with preferred business-to-business selling experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Fluent English and German, a third language such as Polish, Czech, Dutch, Swedish is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, curious, extroverted, high achiever, diligent
- Dynamic communication skills (verbal and in writing).
- Demonstratable analytical skills.
- Proven sales skills required.
- Able to deal with rejection, persistent and demonstrating perseverance.
- Ability to work alone and in a team – self-motivated.
- Creative problem solver who seeks new tools and ways to connect and communicate with potential clients.
- Good understanding of Linkedin SalesNavigator, Xing, Facebook and ideally CRM skills (Pipeliner)
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office suite.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.