Physical Identity & Access Management Lead -ASEAN
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Physical Identity & Access Management Lead (PIAM Lead) is responsible for the management of the processes relating to the creation and maintenance of physical identify access cards and the maintenance of the access control program for corporate sites within the identified geography. The PIAM Lead will need to work closely with local management, employees, contractors and vendors in those locations and demonstrate customer service acumen to successfully deliver this role.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Advanced Level Exams or equivalent qualification with at least four years of experience in management of regional access controls/security platforms/systems and customer service with required level of technical competency to handle the systems.
- Good experience in management of regional access controls, security platforms and customer service.
- Able to analyze, research, and resolve customer issues independently while working across teams to acquire necessary information.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated sound judgment in unique situations requiring regulatory considerations.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong internal and external communication skills within a multinational corporate environment.
- Serve as an effective and positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and data analysis.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.