Redmond, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Investigator is responsible for investigations ranging from minor matters to very complex issues. The Investigator performs investigations including but not limited to; theft, misuse of client assets, systems and policies, and threat-related misconduct. The position maintains and updates relevant data bases, partners with internal and external security agencies, and ensures accurate evidence handling processes and computer forensics/media analysis.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED. Prior law enforcement experience (investigator/detective) and/or corporate investigative experience are required. Eight to ten years of experience in leading, conducting, and coordinating investigations within a factory setting, preferred.
- Law enforcementand/or corporate investigative experience.
- Investigation experience within a factory environment, preferred.
- Strong computer investigation skills.
- Able to handle large, complex investigations involving cross-group collaboration.
- Knowledge of internet crime investigation processes and use of related databases.
- Basic knowledge of computer forensics/recovery and analysis, preferred.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to partner with internal departments, investigative groups, and law enforcement agencies.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Able to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines and under stressful conditions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Able to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel, at times on short notice, as required.
- On-call and extended work hours, as needed.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.