Aurora, CO - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Agent will perform a variety of assignments including concierge-level, residential, or event security, response services, basic driving, and investigations.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Colorado CCW and Merchant Guard license, or HR218.
- Law enforcement, military, and/or security experience.
- Concierge-level customer service experience.
- Able to complete thorough and accurate investigations and reports.
- Access control systems, CCTV, alarm monitoring experience.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Exposure to stressful situations, such as challenging individuals who are in or approaching an unauthorized area.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that may require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and/or awareness of personal safety.
- Seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly in order to respond effectively to situations, communicate with employees and clients, observe and report incidents and direct others.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.