Fremont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Operator, assigned to a specific client, is responsible for proactively using OSINT to assist with collecting, analyzing and disseminating reports that may impact the client assets, travelers, and employees.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor degree in political science, international relations, philosophy or other related studies with two or more years of experience in corporate security or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company
- Customer service experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using OSINT.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Able to work with highly confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization and across diverse cultures.
- Travel, educational, and language experience abroad, preferred.
- Knowledge of and ability to view graphic images/videos.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office, Statistics (qualitative or quantitative) using SPSS, R or other stats analysis software, Python and/or SQL.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment, including shift work (day, swing and grave with weekend coverage).
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.