Executive Protection Agent & Driver
Canton, MI - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Executive Protection Agent & Driver provides for the welfare, physical protection and security of a client by performing executive protection and/or transportation assignments.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of three years of executive protection and security driving experience.
- Executive protection and security driving experience.
- Michigan CPL with PFZ exemption.
- LEOSA or legally able to carry across states.
- Emergency Vehicle Operations course completion, preferred.
- Defensive driving certification, preferred.
- Able to follow operation plans and manage trip requirements with little or no supervision.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Able to remain calm under stressful driving conditions.
- Ability to use good judgment and act in a decisive manner in emergency situations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Customer service orientated.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Work in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, and/or the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.