Intelligence Analyst - Europe
Berlin, Brandenburg - Germany
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Intelligence Analyst, embedded with a specific client, will supply and maintain analytical services on geopolitical and security developments in Europe, particularly in Germany and Austria". The IA detects, analyzes, and advises on adverse conditions such as political unrest, crime, terrorism, governance, and brand risk which may impact the client safety, security, and operational continuity.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Master degree in a related field with formal government, military, and/or law enforcement intelligence training with at least 1-2 years of intelligence analysis experience, in a corporate setting, preferred.
- Corporate intelligence experience, preferred.
- The candidate must speak both German and English fluently.
- A third language is an advantage (French or Polish preferred).
- Understanding of principal geopolitical risks and how they affect the private sector.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Familiar with producing interactive data visualization using Tableau.
- Able to collect, organize, and analyze complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques.
- Able to develop strong relationships within a complex environment and across multiple time zones.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- On-call availability (occasional).
- Travel, up to 20%, to regional and international events.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.