Physical Identity and Access Management Assistant
Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Badging Office Assistant is responsible for the management of the processes relating to the creation and maintenance of physical identify access cards and the maintenance of the access control program for corporate sites within the identified geography. The incumbent will need to work closely with local management, employees, contractors and vendors in those locations to successfully deliver this role. In addition to a high understanding technical knowledge, this is a customer service role which will require a high level of interpersonal & design skills.
The position reports to the site Physical Identity & Access Management, Manager. The position location can be either Sydney or Melbourne(Australia)
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Advanced Level Exams or equivalent qualification with at least two years of experience in management of regional access controls/security platforms/systems and customer service with required level of technical competency to handle the systems.
- Has a strong administrative background.
- Proficient in managing information technology (IT) systems.
- Has experience with Lenel Onguard platform preferred.
- Has experience with access controls and badging management preferred.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, high demand and dynamic work environment.
- A very detail-oriented, thorough and well-organized person.
- Responsive and responsible attitude.
- Must be proficient in communication, both verbal and written.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and data analysis.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.