Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Project Coordinator will assist by tracking team projects and tasks using internal tools to ensure timely completion of deliverables and accurate capture of metrics; while also providing project support to new and ongoing initiatives. The Project Coordinator will provide general project coordination in support of the execution and implementation of initiatives for the Client Team. The Project Coordinator will support the Global Security Services (GSS) Team as a primary, with added scope for second-line support provided to the wider Global Security (GS).
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems. Participate in the evaluation of the impact of proposed changes, with attention to scalability and sustainability over time.
- Responsible for delivering superior support to the Global Security Services leadership team. Create project plans and build consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders. Coordinate cross-functional projects from outline to implementation.
- Cost management experience and Finance coordination as requested to support the projects.
- Working with SME's in supporting the projects.
- Design standardized processes and Best Practices from initiation to completion in partnership with SMEs, including project scope, documentation, measurements, communication and implementation to global security leaders and teams.
- Provides key business partners with information and recommendations to assist in the development and implementation of training resources and plans. Researches and evaluates industry standards and benchmarks to support project (as needed).
- Able to effectively prioritize workload demands to meet project deadlines
- Develops sustainable Best Practices, Process Knowledge Documents and Standards intended for security teams globally.
- Proof and edit communications, Best Practice documents, resource tools and trainings Creative formatting of web-based training templates and knowledge articles, business reviews and presentation documents.
- Create sustainable communication themes in conjunction with systematic routines, processes, and preparedness activities for security teams to execute consistently
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in PMP or Prince 2 Certification with two to three years of equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated project management skills that drive results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in a cross-functional capacity.
- Knowledge of processes & procedures development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.