Regional Operations Manager
Beijing, Beijing - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of the client's locations/facilities, property, and employees. The Asia Pinkerton Regional Security Operations team support Global Security by providing end-to-end delivery of clients Real Estate & Security operations and management for various clients sites globally. Services include, but are not limited to, general protection services, account management, risk and resilience response and security operations management.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and at least five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with security control room and access management procedures and CCTV systems.
- Familiar with operational elements of fire detection and suppression systems.
- First Aid and AED accreditation required.
- Previous security management experience.
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client and results orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong multi-task ability and time management skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, as required.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.