Manila, Metro Manila - Philippines
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Manager will drive the development and standardization of security policies and programs for safeguarding the client's Philippine's corporate business operations. The Manager is responsible for supporting security operations, safety, and business continuity and emergency response, as well as physical security design/installation within the Philippines.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Criminal Justice, Security Management, Law Enforcement, Business Management, or Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and global corporate security experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Security/Business Continuity, ISO, and disaster recovery disciplines.
- Global corporate security experience.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Tagalog.
- CFE, CPP, PSP, CISSP, or similar certification.
- Understanding of employment legislation related to APAC security staff and their potential moves between providers.
- Understanding of international relationship building and development of cross-function/peer collaboration.
- Experienced in the development of security policies, trend analysis, metrics, and security awareness training programs.
- Solid project management skills.
- Intelligence interpretation, security/risk threats, and investigation management experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Possesses, or has the ability to develop, a network of key stakeholders within the Philippines.
- Knowledge of current security technology including Lenel.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of legal contracts, budgeting, and key terms.
- Customer-focused and detail orientated.
- Assertive and self-motivated.
- Able to work efficiently under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and the internet.
- Experienced in arranging international travel and conference calls.
- Serve as an effective team player.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, squatting, and/or kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Some lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 20 pounds.
- Travel, up to 50% with little to no notice.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.