Nuclear Security Operations & Control Evaluation Specialist
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Nuclear Security Operations & Control Evaluation Lead will contribute towards the continuous improvement of the guard force personnel as well as all aspects of operational readiness training for the Security Response Force.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
College or university graduate in a related field or equivalent work experience including structured professional development in a security related discipline with at least five years of performance testing.
- Response force operations experience.
- Civil nuclear energy security program experience.
- Performance testing experience.
- Able to work within a team to successfully implement training program as part of the overall security protection strategy.
- Able to work in diverse teams.
- Flexible and accommodating.
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance.
- Serve as an effective team player.
- Able to work independently under competing priorities and deadlines.
- Use of good judgment and discretion regarding the completion of assigned tasks.
- Readily accepts feedback and direction on given assignments.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- May require unconventional work hours due to crisis management and evolving issues.
- Based in a busy office environment and will be subject to frequent interruptions.
- Intermittent sitting, standing, walking, running, climbing, and/or kneeling.
- The appointee will be a security professional with a minimum of 10 years of experience in performance of nuclear security, with 2 years experience in nuclear security operations or as a response force manager.
- Considerable, proven experience in coordinating, conducting, and running the operations of a response force with experience in a nuclear security being valuable.
- Knowledge of the operation of nuclear security programs, and an exceptional ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients.
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a UAE security clearance and any visa requirements.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.