Global Account Director
Redmond, WA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Global Account Director provides strategic and operational direction for a specific client account. The Director ensures the delivery of high-quality customer service, recommends innovative security solutions, maintains transparency, and manages the overall account relationship.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and five or more years of global senior security management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Global senior security management experience.
- Knowledge of global business practices, cultures, and norms.
- Able to manage security operations at multiple sites dispersed over a wide geographic area.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to interact with and influence senior management to further global security programs.
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to formulate action plans for process improvement initiatives based upon the analysis of complex data.
- Able to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Solid verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to accurately draw conclusions through synthesizing raw data and information.
- Client and results orientated.
- Serve as a positive and effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.