Transportation Officer (Part-time)
Brownsville, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Transportation Officer will shuttle client personal between Brownsville, Texas area and two manufacturing sites in Matamoras, Mexico. The Officer will also complete security assignments in Brownsville, as needed.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED; Driver certification and Chauffer license is required.
Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish are required.
- First aid certification required.
- Mexico work visa and U.S. passport required.
- Driver certification and Chauffer license required.
- Must be able to pass SENTRI security screening.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish.
- Client focused; excellent customer service.
- Able to understand, read, and follow rules, directions, operating manuals and company policies.
- Extensive knowledge of travel routes including; streets, bridges, airports, etc.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting and moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- May be required to use vehicle for performance of duties.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.