Security Operations Manager - EMEA
Prague, Praha 8 - Czech Republic
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The EMEA Security Operations Manager provides operational support to the Senior Manager, EMEA Physical Security regarding the strategic and tactical application of the client's physical security program within EMEA. This role will be based in Prague, Czech Republic.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree (Master's preferred) and seven or more years of corporate security management experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Comprehensive security management experience within a corporate multi-site environment.
- Security industry certifications, preferred.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and regional language(s).
- Familiar with security systems and related access control technologies e.g., Lenel, Milestone, intruder alarms, key management, and life safety, fire detection and fire suppression systems
- Recent experience managing contracted security vendors across multiple jurisdictions.
- Experience in business continuity, incident, and crisis management.
- Solid understanding of financial planning and analysis of statistical data.
- Creative ‘can do' attitude and comfortable with working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent, sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- 24/7 availability to ensure the safety and effective operations of the business.
- Travel within EMEA region and other international locations, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.