Bangalore, Karnataka - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Security Analyst will be responsible for content writing and data analysis. The Security Analyst will be responsible for developing and editing the content, preparation of the business case, presentations, collation and preparation of data and its analysis for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree with three to five years of experience in Content writing, proofreading and development.
- Exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, accountability, and empowerment to drive results.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required for preparing clear, concise, grammatically correct materials and communicating information effectively to others.
- Technologically savvy, spearheading innovation through ingenuity, creativity, and thoughtful risks.
- Adaptable to dynamic change and ambiguity thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to quickly learn tools, processes.
- Must have the ability to manage escalations and independently collaborate with business partners to resolve issues.
- Team player, ability to interact and consult with all levels throughout the organization to cultivate and expand partnerships.
- Proven record in technical writing, creating customer-facing documents
- Experience working on embedded teams, participating in PI Planning, elaboration sessions, stand up calls, etc.
- Experience or familiarity with API, SDK, XML, PDF, HTML, DITA, OTK, XSLT and XSL-FO.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Share point), Google Chrome, Drive.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- On-call availability, and capability of handling irregular working hours (occasional).
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.