Regional Operations Manager
Melbourne, Victoria - Australia
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
Regional Operations Manager (ROM) is responsible for managing the client's regional security programs. The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) ensures that corporate security programs are tracked maintained and executed in line with regional and global requirements.
The role supports the APAC regional manager, to proactively take ownership and deliver services effectively, to coordinate, develop, and support security operations. The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) is responsible for developing, initiating, maintaining, and promoting security projects and program updates and to communicate regionally and globally to promote efficiency and cohesiveness of security programs and projects.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Must have a Higher School/Year 12 Certificate or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Knowledge of emergency/disaster management, corporate and physical security practices, risk mitigation and business resiliency.
- Supervisory experience.
- Able to implement process changes with innovation and creativity.
- Able to work in and define ambiguity/gray areas.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines under stressful situations.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to coach and motivate individuals to correct or improve performance.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to influence key business partners.
- Strong project management skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Computer skills; Advanced Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.