Dallas, TX - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Account Manager coordinates the service delivery functions for assigned clients and supports the Director with on-going relationship management, employee performance, and administrative oversight.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and on-going relationship management.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner and aligned with Pinkerton's Service Delivery Standards;
- Assist Director with on-going client service calls.
- Address client questions and/or concerns quickly and effectively.
- Communicate employee performance concerns and/or project status updates to the Director.
- Oversee and coordinate scheduling of the security consultants, part-time and full-time employees, and contractors.
- Perform various investigative and protective details, as requested by the client.
- Assist with general administrative and operational functions.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree preferred with at least five years of security operations and/or business management experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Security operations and/or business management experience.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Solid project management skills.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.