Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Solutions Director will assess challenges, design solutions, and create value for Pinkerton's clients.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop go-to-market strategy and sales of Pinkerton services and solutions for corporate, financial services, government and professional services sectors.
- Assess client requirements and design solutions that will allow the client to achieve their goals and create value for their organization.
- Develop, maintain, and evolve wide-ranging relationships with clients and identify areas of growth and development.
- Create, and deliver innovative strategies and frameworks to develop client relationship.
- Identify, structure, and drive go-to-market initiatives and share best practices with business and specialized units.
- Analyze and develop deep insights on market trends, client priorities and performance metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners including local client relationship teams, specialized global service delivery units, finance, marketing, and HR.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret feedback and data and formulate recommendations and conclusions.
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams to address client needs and requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Master's degree in business administration and at least five years of related experience.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little supervision.
- Able to multi-task and organize workload for effective implementation.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Effective independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Able to build consensus and influence decision-makers.
- Able to facilitate progressive change.
- Effective analytical and problem-resolution skills.
- Consistently delivers on commitments and achieves expected business results.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.