Full Stack Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for application design and development of enterprise applications and products with full .NET stack and Angular for the front end.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop reports and dashboards using Power BI.
- Connecting to multiple data sources and building datasets in Power BI.
- Analyzing data, generating insights and visualizing data in support of business initiatives.
- Setting up workspaces, reports, dashboards, and scheduled refreshes in Power BI.
- Experience in SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Work on building and enhancing back-end application services built-in .net stack as needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field with a minimum of three years of strong experience with .Net stack and Angular in developing large Enterprise web applications/products.
- Strong hands-on experience in developer role on .Net Framework for design & development of web applications.
- Experienced with Angular, JSON, HTML, CSS for Front end development.
- Expert in developing Microservices, Restful API, and API based application integrations.
- Expert in database / SQL queries and optimization.
- Strong experience with unit testing tools for .Net development.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud for development and deployment.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Agile - Scrum framework.
- Strong in handling non-functional requirements for Applications.
- Experience in writing automation cases with Selenium web drivers is a plus.
- Serve as an effective and positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- On-call availability, and capability of handling irregular working hours (occasional).
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.