Full Stack Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for application design and development of enterprise applications and products with full .NET stack and Angular for the front end.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Design and Development of software applications in .Net stack.
- Translate customer requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Ability and Experience with TDD- Test Driven Development Approach.
- Able to effectively work, coordinate, and communicate with the globally distributed teams and have the right mental attitude to achieve high standards.
- Able to investigate and develop skills in new technologies required for feature development.
- Excellent in troubleshooting skills and should be able to fix defects reported on production applications.
- Able to work in a challenging and collaborative work environment.
- Ability to Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization using best patterns/practices.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Must be a good team player.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Work with other team members throughout the company to determine feasibility, business, and functional requirements and technical designs on assigned projects.
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field with a minimum of three years of strong experience with .Net stack and Angular in developing large Enterprise web applications/products.
- Strong hands-on experience in developer role on .Net Framework for design & development of web applications.
- Experienced with Angular, JSON, HTML, CSS for Front end development.
- Expert in developing Microservices, Restful API, and API based application integrations.
- Expert in database / SQL queries and optimization.
- Strong experience with unit testing tools for .Net development.
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud for development and deployment.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Agile - Scrum framework.
- Strong in handling non-functional requirements for Applications.
- Experience in writing automation cases with Selenium web drivers is a plus.
- Serve as an effective and positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- On-call availability, and capability of handling irregular working hours (occasional).
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Sharepoint), Google Chrome, Drive.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.