Travel Program Manager-Middle East
Dubai, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: Reporting to the EMEA Travel Program Manager, the Travel program Analyst provides travel management oversight of the program, enhances and drives projects, ensures compliance to the regionalglobal policies, procedures and processes with a focus on customer service and cost reduction.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Partner with the EMEA Travel Program Manager to drive day-to-day travel operations including the 24/7 operations and the travel service centers
- Manage and support operations and technical escalations/quality and service issues
- Assisting the operations team in any regional and global service issues impacting travel program and preparing resolution recommendations
- Collaborating and supporting Global travel operations team with both regional and global projects including RFP, employee survey and communications
- Drive online optimization, process improvements and program enhancements
- Drive the implementation of new processes/ acquisition integration and travel systems
- Cooperating with travel team on service level improvement initiatives (On/offline travel services)
- Lead the collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a Minimum Diploma / Degree Level or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and/or background investigation.
- Must meet the country's age requirement.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Dubai.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's Degree or Diploma with at least 7 years in corporate travel related industries (Account Management in TMC and/or Corporate Travel Management)
- Experience in travel management, people leadership and team management.
- Strong English communication skills
- Additional language skills such as Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Understanding of travel procurement, travel RFPs/tenders in various categories; ability to analyze travel data reports.
- Familiarity with pricing and contracts with travel suppliers.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Ability to manage tactical (daily) operations and participate in development of strategic program plans.
- Results-oriented person with strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively with global teams.
- Proficient in use of standard computer programs to include Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilities.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.