Crisis & Resiliency Manager
Tokyo, Tokyo - Japan
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Crisis & Resiliency Manager will partner with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to prepare incident plans and mitigation strategies for potential emergencies and/or disruptive events which may impact the client's locations, employees, or property.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field or five years of equivalent professional experience implementing and managing business continuity or risk management programs. Bi-lingual skills are required; English and Japanese.
- Business continuity, incident response, and/or risk management program experience.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Japanese are essential.
- Able to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and technology challenges in order to identify risks and opportunities.
- Able to lead, challenging norms, improve team performance, efficiency, and growth.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple complex projects.
- Able to build relationships and positively influence decision making.
- Strong understanding of crisis management and incident response.
- Knowledge of industry standards for crisis management and business continuity and operational risk management (ISO 22301, BS11200, ISO31000)
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.