Crisis & Resiliency Manager
Beijing, Beijing - China
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Crisis and Resiliency Manager will partner with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to prepare incident plans and mitigation strategies for potential emergencies and/or disruptive events which may impact the client's locations, employees, or property.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor open source platforms and analyze global events including its impact to assets.
- Monitor for threats against user's open source tools.
- Conduct damage assessments on natural and human-made disasters.
- Send communication to cross-functional partners and complete safety check activations.
- Create operational briefs for leadership, as requested.
- Develop forecast reports on global threats, as requested.
- Investigate potential malicious activity or miscommunication on crisis response user pages;
- Initiate appropriate actions, as necessary.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in relevant field or five years of equivalent professional experience implementing and managing business continuity or risk management programs.
- Business continuity, incident response, and/or risk management program experience.
- Able to dive deep into data, existing processes, people, and technology challenges in order to identify risks and opportunities.
- Able to lead, challenging norms, improve team performance, efficiency, and growth.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple complex projects.
- Able to build relationships and positively influence decision making.
- Strong understanding of crisis management and incident response.
- Knowledge of industry standards for crisis management and business continuity and operational risk management (ISO 22301, BS11200, ISO31000)
- Strong problem solver by analyzing and understanding issues, problems or challenge and developing solutions to them.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Regularly requires intermittent sitting, standing, walking, and running, climbing, squatting, and kneeling.
- Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Travel, as required
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.