Mexico City, Federal District - Mexico
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Intelligence Analyst provides input and expertise on all intelligence matters, including processes, support requirements, technical aspects, and operational methods. The present document enlists the responsibilities and several duties that corresponded to the Intelligence Specialist.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- The analyst will work with Pinkerton's Operational team if secure transportation for the client requests on an as-needed basis.
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Monitors global events through designated tools, open-source information, media, and vendor-provided tools, software and resources that could impact the client global operations.
- Identify and track incidents to resolution; inform required functions; deliver updates in verbal or written form.
- Escalate sensitive or high-impact incidents to senior leadership and executives
- Apply highly developed inductive reasoning skills to provide a proactive approach to potential threats.
- Prepare analyses, assessments, or other products by applying expert judgment and specialized experience in interpreting information and decision-making.
- Prepare and present briefings on projects, studies, and analyses to mid/high-level managers.
- Discerns patterns of complex behavior; provides an accurate understanding of present and future threats.
- Working in conjunctions with Security Operations, triage and escalate cases of workplace violence to relevant teams.
- Monitor and support site and regional events, gathering and providing intelligence and information Provide analysis to guide decision-makers.
- Utilizing various tools and methods, monitor social media.
- Provide critical front-line intelligence support to investigative and operational personnel.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the data into actionable reports.
- Prepare threat assessments on significant upcoming events. Identify information gaps.
- Conduct proactive research into potential risks.
- Monitor external media feeds for threats to the Company's facilities and leadership.
- Flexible in using IT enabled tools for intelligence dissemination.
- Develop and deliver customer-specific presentations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a Preparatoria/Bachillerato certificate.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Mexico.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, international relations, political science, law enforcement, statistical analysis, or related field or a degree from a national accredited program (any general science, research, social studies, science, or cultural studies degree). Master's degree holders would be given preference.
- Have one to three years of work experience in national security or criminal intelligence analysis that involves using the principles, concepts, and methodologies of all-source intelligence analysis to research, evaluate, and integrate all-source data in the preparation and presentation of analytical intelligence products.
- Serve as a positive team member and leader.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Able to work under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical expertise and time management skills to accurately draw conclusions by synthesizing raw data and information from multiple, unrelated sources into a comprehensive finished product.
- Adapt quickly as the external environment and organization evolve.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.