Warsaw, Mazowieckie - Poland
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: A professional capable of assimilating fast moving data across disparate sources, to be delivered as actionable intelligence to key decision makers.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Monitor location and topic-specific risk via various OSINT and social media channels for escalation.
- Research and distill information for the composition of alerts from multiple real-time (or near real-time) sources such as; news outlets, television, websites, government and NGO portals, blogs/micro blogs, and social media.
- Compile and communicate short and informative email, text, and platform-based alerts within sixty minutes of an incident, according to specific operational requirements.
- Monitor both Pinkerton and client locations and assets, implementing predetermined response procedures when appropriate.
- Maintain proficiency in multiple geographic areas of responsibility (AORs), in order to effectively evaluate information sources and content prior to dissemination.
- Acknowledge and respond to communicated instructions from the Supervisors and Operation Manager.
- Complete training activities, as necessary, for the smooth and efficient operation of PID's Global Security Operations Center (GSOC).
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have Matura, Swiadectwo Dojrzalosci or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process which may include drug testing and/or background investigation.
- Must meet the country's age requirements.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Poland.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Matura, Swiadectwo Doirzalosci and/or Masters degree in criminal justice, international relations, political science, law enforcement, statistical analysis or related field.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Teams, Word, SharePoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated professional expertise in one or more areas of responsibility (CANAM, LATAM, EMEA, or APAC)
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in two or more core intelligence disciplines, including but not limited to, supply chain, organized crime, social & political unrest, terrorism, health & environmental hazards, cyber threats, and international affairs.
- Ability to perform native language research in one or more of the listed languages is preferred: Spanish, Arabic, Mandarin, French, Russian, or Hindi.
- Understanding of industry standard OSINT tools and methodology
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Able to work under tight time constraints.
- Ability to collaborate in-person and remotely with a global, multi-cultural team.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.