Investigation Center Shift Lead
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Shift Lead develops and manages the operations of Investigative Analysts for a specific client. The Shift Lead may also conduct various analysis and investigative services for the client. This position may require shift work.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide leadership and day-today guidance to the Investigations Center team;
- Serve as the decision-maker, as directed by the Investigations Manager.
- Provide on-going communication and direction.
- Ensure all services are conducted in a timely and professional manner with special attention to quality and accuracy.
- Complete new hire training to ensure comprehension and development of skills/responsibilities.
- Coordinate employee paid time off requests.
- Coordinate the team's schedule.
- Develop operational procedures and policies.
- Independently conduct investigations involving medium to high levels of complexity.
- Establish and manage investigative files for all new cases, including data input to keep files current.
- Conduct all-source collection and research, analyze, evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
- Extract essential information and analysis from investigations and intelligence products and synthesizes the information into actionable reports.
- Prepare and/or review all submitted analysis and investigative reports to ensure accuracy, research and investigative sufficiency and professional quality; edit and correct as necessary.
- Communicate all issues, related to the client relationship, with the appropriate management personnel.
- Participate in designated training sessions/seminars and review company training materials; enhance professional competencies and ensure high quality investigations.
- Maintain assigned equipment including driver license, auto insurance, etc.
- Provide analysis to guide decision makers.
- Identify information/security gaps.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Singapore.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree and at least five to seven years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in national security or criminal intelligence analysis involving the principles, concepts, and methodologies of all-source intelligence analysis to research, evaluate, and integrate all-source data in the preparation and presentation of intelligence analytical products.
- Previous experience in supply chain investigations.
- Strong interview/interrogation skills.
- Able to write detailed, accurate, complex investigative and business correspondence and present information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to meet any federal, state, or municipal licensing requirements.
- Must be able to work under adverse and stressful conditions with little or no supervision.
- Able to solve complex problems; uses good judgment and discretion.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Serve as an effective team member and leader.
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Able to implement changes to operations and external/internal environment.
- Additional language skill such as Japanese, Korean, Hindi, Mandarin or Tagalok will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
- Must be able to work any shift including evenings, weekends, and holidays to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.