India Physical Identity and Access Management Manager
Hyderabad, Telangana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The India Physical Identity & Access Management Manager is responsible for the management of the processes relating to the creation and maintenance of physical identify access badge and the maintenance of the access control program for the corporate on assigned sitesites. The PIAM Manager is required to work closely with local management, employees, contractors, and vendors.
All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) function
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties, or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties, or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Ensure local and regional badge operations in the assigned area of responsibilities are compliant with the Corporate Global Badge policy.
- Work on access management applications to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and commitments to internal customers are met.
- Ensure that all PIAM related equipment are efficient, serviceable, and yielding desired results. This involves managing in-house technical teams, external on-call support, annual maintenance contract performance, inventory control and evaluation.
- Leading a team of PIAM professionals, enabling them to achieve organizational objectives.
- Support, Train and develop the PIAM team to act as the first responders to conduct visual inspection of all types of physical access control system, initiate/track repair and maintenance activities to enhance operational efficiency, improve stability and reduce mechanical and nuisance alarms.
- Building working relationships and coordinating activities with all internal stakeholders, functional leads.
- Provide inputs for budgeting and forecasting for Pan India Sites in terms of PIAM requirements.
- Prepare and publish periodic dashboards related to badging operations in addition to maintenance of badging inventory and records.
- Comprehend business requirements, design solutions for key concerns by facilitating process improvements aimed at enhancing customer experience.
- Develop, plan and conduct training sessions to meet customer needs.
- Co-ordinate with badging stakeholders like SEZ Authorities/Exits team/L&D/HR onboarding teams for process revisions to meet customer needs.
- Conduct Access and security audits to identify vulnerabilities within existing systems.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a Graduate or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must meet the country's age requirement.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Minimum Graduate with at least five years of experience in implementing key elements of Identity and Access Management and related Protocols.
- At least fiveyears of experience in the management of regional access controls/security platforms/systems and customer service.
- Must have at least two years of supervisory experience of 30+ team members.
- Ability to multi-task and deep dive as needed.
- Ability to manage business stakeholders remotely and in a timely manner.
- Experience and in-depth technical knowledge of access control systems (Lenel preferred) and badging operations.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, high demand, and dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of personal organization.
- Responsive and responsible attitude.
- One or more IAM Certification is highly desirable.
- Must have general working knowledge of functions associated with technological security solutions, specialized expertise in Lenel Systems, Physical Access Control technology, CCTV and other electronic security systems.
- Must be proficient in communication, both verbal and written.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards which may include background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- On-call availability, and capability of handling irregular working hours (occasional).
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Share point), Google Chrome, Drive.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.