Belmont, CA - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Global Security Operations Center Supervisor will help drive the vision and leadership for the development and support of safety and security initiatives for the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating GSOC shift operations including the collection of intelligence information and tracking threat activities directly or indirectly affecting company assets, people, and interests globally.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Coordinate the daily activities across the GSOC enterprise.
- Supervise the identification, investigation, and case management of incidents involving the partnership organizations.
- Support investigations through the collection of intelligence related to threats originating from external sources, as well internal incidents and issues such as theft, vandalism, and workplace violence.
- Develop, manage, track, and maintain reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents, and investigations for management review.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to include law enforcement, public safety, intelligence, and investigative organizations.
- Provide credible, timely, and actionable intelligence information to operators and business decision makers.
- Provide intelligence in support of events andpersonal protection assignments, including executive protection.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of their team members, and coordinates training and coaching for new and existing personnel.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's Degree with at least five years with GSOC, law enforcement, or military experience specializing in investigations and intelligence collection.
- Experience with investigations and intelligence collection.
- Developed investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment.
- Effective independent judgmentanddecision-makingability.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Protection of confidential business information and critical assets.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously withcompeting priorities and deadlines.
- Attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Able to analyze complex situations and recommend solutions.
- Strong client orientation and results driven.
- Serve as an effective team leader.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.