Oracle Cloud Apps Techno-Functional Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Oracle Cloud Applications Techno-Functional Developer is responsible for planning, design, integrations and implementation of Oracle HRMS (HCM) and Oracle Financials modules. This includes identifying process improvement areas and developing future business process flows. The Oracle Cloud Applications Technical and Functional Lead will drive Oracle HRMSFinancials implementations and ensures that Pinkerton's project methodology is applied consistently to ensure the successful achievement of defined objectives and deadlines.
All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) function
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkertons core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Applications functionality.
- Manage integrations, conversions, extensions of entire project life cycle.
- Manage the Go-live planning and cutover of Project life cycle.
- Identify, manage, monitor and trouble shoot technical problems, gaps and develop solutions to ensure project implantations.
- Assess the use of appropriate tools and effectively communicate to drive project deliverables. ;
- Write business requirements documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- Manage enterprise single sign-on suit solution for managing enterprise user's password and strong authentications activities.
- Partner with stakeholders and Oracle Cloud support to achieve project requirements and deliverables.
- Perform weekly tracking and communication of technical Workstream status during leadership and program status meetings.
- Provide an oversite to internal Pinkerton technical team resources.
- Research and investigate problems and develop viable solutions and/or workarounds; report findings and recommendations clearly and effectively. ;
- Support global program manager with development of leadership status materials and management of project plan;
- Partner with stakeholders / clients to prepare scope of work documents for upcoming project and deliverables. ;
- Provide user training on new and/or modified programs.;
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a Graduate or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Companys pre-employment screening process which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or Computer Engineering with at least five years of information technology experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle database and Oracle applications environment and architecture.
- Experience in Oracle ERP Cloud implementation projects.
- Implementation and Support experience as a Techno-Functional Consultant for Oracle ERP Cloud – HCM Cloud offering and Finance (Core HR, OTL, Absence Management, AR, AP, GL, FA, CM) .
- Working experience in Integration and Data migration, HCM Extract, HDL, Fast Formula, BI, OTBI, OIC.
- Strong knowledge of the Business process areas encompassing Cloud HCM and Finance.
- Capable to troubleshoot HCM technical & functional issues in Production and provide quick resolution.
- Strong in coordination with Oracle in SR management and should understand the segregation of roles and responsibilities in a Cloud Support Model specially SaaS and PaaS modes.
- Capable to guide the users for any navigational and training issues in Oracle ERP Cloud.
- Should understand the concept of Cloud Support model – the different levels of support namely L1, L2 and L3.
- Experience in supporting Oracle EBS R12 or R12 (On-Premise) applications as a technical architect.
- Minimum one full life cycle or Oracle ERP Cloud implantation project both HCM and financials.
- Experience in ERP modules (HR Core, Benefits, OTL, Absence Management, Compensation) .
- Experience in Oracle EBS financials (AR, GL, FA, PA, AP).
- Knowledge in Oracle ERP Cloud technology and implementations.
- Day-to-day management of the Technical Workstream of Oracle ERP Cloud implementation.
- Ability to determine scope and build plan for the technology components including conversions, integrations, fast formulas, reports and Cloud architecture components.
- Drive design workshops and requirements for technology.
- Proven success in contributing to team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Serve as an effective team player.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.