Director of Product
Miami, FL - United States
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: After several years in development, Pinkerton has launched a series of AI-driven risk management and intelligence reports and products. The Director of Product will be a leader in strategy and sales for Pinkerton's Product Division. The Director is responsible for creating pricing and subscription models, developing distribution channels, and executing Pinkerton's eCommerce strategy for products.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop strategy and sales for existing and new Pinkerton products for corporate, financial services, government, and professional/consulting services sectors.
- Create and develop distribution channels including, resellers, partnerships and referrals.
- Collaborate with data scientists to conceptualize anddevelop AI-driven products and reports.
- Partner and drive initiatives with operations, marketing, legal, IT, and production on product development and management.
- Develop product pricing and subscription strategies for clients and stakeholders.
- Develop B2B eCommerce sales channel.
- Develop, define, and oversee the full lifecycle of the products roadmap and manage, as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for clients and stakeholders.
- Analyze monthly profit and loss statements of Pinkerton's Product Division;
- Trends relative to fixed and variable costs and financial impact of present and anticipated business activity.
- Periodically review records and other financial data that impacts revenue growth and profitability.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree (Master's, preferred) and at least five years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- B2B eCommerce sales.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as an effective and inspirational team leader.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.
- Attentive to details and accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment under multiple deadlines and competing priorities.
- Serve as a collaborative team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.