Service Manager - HVAPS
Dublin, Leinster - Ireland
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The primary function of the Service Manager is to manage internal customer engagements and successful service delivery supporting asset transportation, asset hosting and management, access management, audit reporting, and security operations for the HVAPS team.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Serves as site security manager with direct responsibility for the day to day security operations at designated client facilities during construction projects.
- Conducts client and third-party engagements to coordinate asset transports, asset hosting and management visits, remote site security operations, and role-based access management.
- Contributes to the maintenance, and enhancement of the role-based physical access program.
- Manages user inquiries, troubleshooting and other admin functionality in the role-based access system and the supporting access control system(s).
- Oversees all aspects of the asset hosting and management program in region, including contracts, scheduling, reporting and visit facilitation.
- Validates functionality of electronic physical security systems by conducting periodic checks of field devices in region, and coordinates and facilitates needed services and maintenance.
- Provides security operations oversight at client remote sites, liaising with law enforcement, Microsoft Virtual Security Operations Center, and Microsoft investigations and regional security management.
- Advises client and partner management on program services and industry best practices.
- Creates, maintains, updates, and stores all necessary documentation to support assigned responsibilities.
- Provides necessary system logs to support client audit reporting requirements.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have Advanced Level Exams or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Ireland.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree or at least three years at similar work. Construction security supervisory experience is preferred.
- Familiarity with Lenel alarm and video monitoring and system administration is highly preferred.
- Experience operating in a SCIF or similar environment is highly preferred.
- Experience in corporate security environment preferred.
- Industry certification, APP, PSP, or CPP is a plus.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Serve as an effective team member.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Able to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to anticipate and rapidly respond to changing priorities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.