Executive Protection Driver
Queretaro, Quer�taro - Mexico
The Executive Protection Driver provides for the welfare, physical protection, and security of a client by performing executive protection and/or transportation assignments. <
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures.In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Provide safe and secure vehicle transportation to C-Level executives;
- Receive and and/or prepare appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of executives.
- Consult maps and/or navigation devices for desired routes.
- Advise the executive passengers of potential delays due to traffic or construction and adjust route when possible to meet arrival time.
- Perform executive protection assignments, as required.
- Serve as liaison with internal and external customers, office staff, and the public.
- Execute route planning and reconnaissance, vehicle preparation, and mobile security.
- Coordinate vehicle record, maintenance logs, and daily activity reports.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have a Preparatoria/Bachillerato certificate.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Mexico.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Preparatoria/Bachillerato certificate with three years of security experience. Bi-lingual English and Spanish skills are required.
- Security experience.
- Digital navigation and map experience.
- Bi-lingual skills; English and Spanish.
- Defensive driving certification, preferred.
- Able to follow operation plans and manage trip requirements with little or no supervision.
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Able to remain calm under stressful driving conditions.
- Able to use good judgment and act in a decisive manner in emergency situations.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Attentive to detail.
- Customer service orientated.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Rapid and effective decision-making during unusual or emergency situations.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and/or walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.