Security Risk Manager
Singapore, Central Singapore - Singapore
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Security Risk Manager will manage Security Risk Management for the Client's Leasing and Design Teams in the selection of new corporate sites. The Manager will assist the Head of Security Risk Management with implementing the security risk management framework and to support the Client's security teams to conduct security risk assessments.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Assist Area and Regional Security Managers with conducting security risk assessments including documentation and ensuring that the SRM framework is implemented consistently.
- Support the stakeholders with security risk assessments and workshops for confidential projects.
- Support the stakeholders with the development and delivery of risk training.
- Establish a process of continuous improvement for the risk framework to meet the needs of the client.
- Manage the SRM Share Point site of the client.
- Assume responsibility for the day to day use of the GSRA tool and act as a focal point for future enhancements.
- Regularly engage with the QATT team to ensure programs are aligned and organizational learning is promoted.
- Support the regions' Risk Review Board process.
- Regularly engage and build relationships with internal teams to ensure that all security risk activities are coordinated.
- Assist the Prototype Security team with bringing the SRM framework into the client's Organization
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must have an Advanced Level Exams or equivalent qualification.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, which may include drug testing and/or background investigation.
- Must meet the country's age requirements.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in Singapore.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant area of study with at least five years of experience in a global team supporting security risk programs with previous experience in managing security systems and devices, Risk assessment, Compliance, Audit, Quality Management, Reporting Research Results, analyzing Information from large data sets for trending, gap and threat analysis, statistical Analysis, Ad Hoc Reporting, objectivity in a Corporate Environment is preferred.
- Corporate background in Security, Compliance, and Site Risk assessments.
- Major law enforcement, military, intelligence, public service, and/or private sector security experience.
- Understanding and application of security in different cultures and across different countries.
- Leadership/management experience.
- Conducting and managing investigations.
- Developing and implementing Intellectual Property programs, Security Risk Assessment, and Quality Assurance programs.
- Business acumen needed to meld legal and technical requirements.
- Solid project management skills with demonstrated record to lead and execute security compliance and risk mitigation programs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse global cultures and business environments.
- Able to interact and influence senior management to further the Global Security strategy and programs.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Windows, MS Visio, and SharePoint.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.