Gurgaon, Haryana - India
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
JOB SUMMARY: The Lead Developer-Automation will lead, develop drive automation projects for Pinkerton. The Lead Developer will build a modern stack to automate business processes.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties, or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Responsible for building platforms and frameworks to create consistent, verifiable, and automatic management of application infrastructure between non-production and production environments.
- Evaluate the needs, propose, design and develop right solutions and tools for automation needs using RPA and automation technologies.
- Must be from strong application development and programming background.
- Must be a good team player.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Work with other team members throughout the company to determine feasibility, business and functional requirements and technical designs on assigned projects.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
- Must be a graduate or equivalent.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug testing and/or background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field with minimum 7 to 8 years of experience in software development and 4+ years of relevant development in Automation technologies for developing automation tools, Bots, Web scraping, OCR based automation.
- Strong development experience in building automation solutions using UI Path
- Strong experience in building web scraping tools and application of OCR technology.
- Experienced with custom development to build and integrate API based customized solutions while automating the workflows.
- Experienced in building chatbots and integrating them with RPA bots.
- Prior experience in building complex applications using .Net stack
- Experience of building and managing applications on Azure Cloud will be an added plus.
- Working knowledge of any RDBMS design practices.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail; mission-critical production support experience.
- Able to work independently and serve as an effective team player.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and/or behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.