Travel Risk Coordinator- EMEA
Dubai, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Travel Risk Coordinator will provide support to the region's Travel Risk Manager across Europe, the Middle East and Africa, while providing ad hoc support on the program's global projects.
- Represent Pinkerton's core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Complete manual monitoring of travel within elevated risk locations.
- Manage secure ground transportation and assist with vendor management activities.
- Provide potential resolution recommendations regarding medical and security incidents, which may include out-of-hours support.
- Maintain awareness of major events within the region and consider the impact on the travel population.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject such as; languages, security studies, international relations, or political science with five years of relevant security operations and/or intelligence experience.
- Security and/or intelligence experience.
- English plus one additional language, preferred.
- Able to analyze the region's culture, security, and geopolitics and provide sound security advice and support.
- Knowledge of major travel security vendors such as International SOS.
- Effective writing skills.
- Significant travel experience.
- Inquisitive and able to learn quickly.
- Data driven.
- Resilient mindset.
- Serve as an effective and positive team member.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and TRM software.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions;
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- May require additional hours outside of normal work schedule.
- Travel, as required.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.