Front Office Lead
Bangalore, Karnataka - India
The Front Office Lead serves as a keen observant while monitoring the reception area. The position is responsible for access control tasks related to incoming and outgoing visitors and also responsible for performing administrative duties along with assigned team.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Represent Pinkerton core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Greet and sign visitors in and out and enforce access control procedures.
- Issue badges, access cards, and maintain secure logs.
- Arrange preparations for visitors leaving the building upon request by management.
- Assist with mail deliveries, fax documents, create reports and prepare meetings.
- Answer phones and operate multi-line phone systems.
- Monitor control systems in buildings, perform closed-circuit TV surveillance and monitor visitor activities and inventories.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Hiring Standards
Must be Graduate, post graduate is preferred; with at least four years of similar experience in Hospitality, Front Office or Guest Servicing experience along with team leading and good personality..
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company pre-employment screening process including drug testing and background investigation.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 5 years of SharePoint Development Experience
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., email, cell phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the India.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
Must be Graduate, post graduate is preferred; with at least four years of similar experience in Hospitality, Front Office or Guest Servicing experience along with team leading and good personality.
- Four plus years of work experience in Hospitality, Front Office or Guest Servicing experience in hotel industry.
- Solid observation skills; quickly recognizes intruders and illegal activity.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Appropriate problem resolution and decision-making skills.
- Able to work, as necessary, under time pressures and adjusted schedules.
- Computer knowledge; Microsoft Office and internet applications.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, drug testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Maintain composure in dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff, and the public occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Close and distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Frequent sitting.
- Travel, as required.
- Evenings and weekends, as required, to ensure the successful completion of work assignments.
*Current employees include Pinkerton and all Securitas divisions.