Yudi has worked with PT Pinkerton Indonesia since February 1999 and through excellent performance has risen rapidly to the position as Director. Yudi has a technical background in town planning and engineering from the Institute of Technology Indonesia and completed a law degree in 2009 from the University of Jakarta. As Director of Pinkerton for Indonesia, Yudi has tremendous knowledge of policy development and implementation across verticals of information services and security consulting. Yudi has experience working for several companies in the area of credit card control, credit risk and fraud.
- 21 years of experience working in investigation and security risk assessment
- Implementing investigation methods combined with business strategies in Indonesia market
- Acted as director of operational for Pinkerton Indonesia, responsible for company’s business continuity
Beginning his career at Pinkerton, Yudi was involved in crisis management issues in Indonesia at the operational level, including negotiations and liaison with relevant government and military agencies. Yudi also had responsible for the successful investigation of theft from a major international carrier, which led to the break-up of a well-organized gang of criminals within the company. He has made successful investigations into fraud at several multi-national companies. Yudi has also worked to solve many complex fraud cases requiring management of computer forensics, financial processes and evidence capturing.
Education & Training
- Technical background in Town Planning and Engineering at the Institute Technology Indonesia
- Law graduate at University of Jakarta.
- TAPA (Transported Asset Protection Association) Trained Auditor.
- Non-Confrontational Interview and Interrogation.
- Certified Gada Utama - Kakorbinmas Baharkam Polri (Indonesia Police Headquarters Security Guard Training Program for Managerial Level)
Risk assessment Auditor for the U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program, Trained for Interview and Interrogation Techniques, Corporate investigation, Surveillance technique, Undercover operations, Fraud investigation and TAPA Certified Auditor.
- ABUJAPI — Asosiasi Badan Usaha Jasa Pengamanan Indonesia (Indonesian Security Association).
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Transported Asset Protection Association.
- Bahasa Indonesia
*Map not drawn to scale