Wade has over 20 years of extensive experience in Law Enforcement, Private Security/Private Investigations and Corporate Security. Wade is a Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), and Personal Protection Specialist (PPS).
- Provided protection for CEOs, Foreign Diplomats, former US Presidents, High Net Worth individuals and political candidates as well as movie and television celebrities
- Lead Fraud Investigator for a major financial compensation fund, saving billions of dollars in potentially fraudulent payments
Wade has designed and implemented security risk management programs for global Fortune 500 companies in addition to owning his own successful private investigation and private security company. In a prior security manager role with a major corporation, Wade was responsible for developing risk scoring models, creating remote access control credentialing processes and developing security road maps for tactical implementation of corporate security strategy.
Education & Training
B.A. Business and Economics; Hendrix College
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Personal Protection Specialist (PPS)
- Completed programs at the Executive Protection Institute
- Security driver training at BSR and Vehicle Dynamics Institute
- Reid Interview and Interrogation
- Wicklander-Zulawski Interview and Interrogation
- Background Investigations; Imperative Information Group
- ASIS Violence Assessment and Management,
- ASIS Crisis Communication
- DHS Active Shooter Preparedness
- DHS Surveillance Detection
Executive Protection, Fraud Investigations, Risk Assessments, Workplace Violence Investigations and Management, Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Security Driver, Physical Security.
ASIS InternationalAssociation of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)Disaster Recovery International (DRII)
*Map not drawn to scale