Stu Fischbeck has 30 years of security and regulatory experience across a broad range of jurisdictions and industries. He has held corporate and local facility security and risk management positions, as well as provided risk assessment and security plan development consulting services. Over the past 10 years, he has conducted risk assessments and built several security programs that address threats facing national and global Fortune 500 companies.
- Environmental and Security Manager for HollyFrontier Refinery in Cheyenne, WY. Managed CFATS compliance, guard force, camera and access control systems. Integral member of the refinery’s Incident Command for many activations and trainings.
- Senior EHSS Engineer for Golder Associates. Provided CFATS and DOT HazMat assessments and planning services.
- FSS Director for Advanced Energy Industries. Top security and facilities executive for a top electronics manufacturing company with global footprint. Oversaw regular operations and new facility builds in several countries.
Stu’s career has been equally split between industry and consulting. He has worked for many major oil, petrochemical, and manufacturing companies in both capacities. All his work experience has involved heavily regulated industries. This has required the development of deep working knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations and their implementing agencies.
Education & Training
BS in Chemical Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin
- ASIS Certified Protection Professional
- IHMM Certified Hazardous Materials Manager
- Professional Engineer in TX and CO
Regulatory programs (e.g. CFATS, DOT HazMat), FEMA Incident Command System, agency liaison, risk assessment, security planning & programs, training.
- ASIS International
- Denver InfraGard
- Hazardous Materials Society
English, German, Spanish
*Map not drawn to scale