Steve Ringhofer is the Director for Pinkerton’s St. Louis office with a geographic area of responsibility for Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, and Southern Illinois. He is also the Director of Pinkerton’s Technical Security Counter Measures (TSCM) team for the United States & Canada.
- St. Louis County PD — Uniformed officer in the North & South County Precincts, Field Training Officer, and Detective with the Greater St. Louis Major Case Squad.
- Successfully opened the St. Louis Pinkerton office in 2014 and developed the Pinkerton TSCM program in 2015.
Mr. Ringhofer has 20 years of experience in the security industry in the roles of police officer, detective, and security client management. In his current role at Pinkerton, he manages all aspects of operations and investigations for clients, specializing in security consulting, risk analysis, crisis management, corporate investigations, protective services, due diligence, and TSCM. As Director of the Pinkerton TSCM team he has managed aspects of TSCM services including; consulting, operations, reporting, and team members since 2014 throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Education & Training
- BS in Criminology — University of Missouri-St.Louis
- St. Louis County Police Academy
- TSCM Certified Level 1 & 2 — Research Electronics Institute
- Training Certifications — Reid School & Wicklander Zulawski
Security Management & Consulting, Protective Services, Investigations, TSCM — Technical Security Counter Measures
- ASIS — American Society of Industrial Security
- IAHSS — International Association of Healthcare Safety & Security
*Map not drawn to scale