Shawn Rajabi has over 17 years of security and law enforcement management experience. He has held many senior security management positions, managed several large well-known enterprise global accounts. Additionally, as a result of strategic planning, enhanced the industry's most exemplary robust client's security operation program.
- 2020 Gold Club Winner for Account Management Excellence within the global strategic and enterprise accounts
- Evaluated and transformed several high-level enterprise account's infrastructures
- Managed physical protection security at several most significant Silicon Valley tech companies
Shawn's diverse experience managing physical protection systems (PPS) with customers such as government services, technology companies, and commercials added value to his experience managing and driving the fundamentals of private protection management during his career. Shawn enjoys improving and implementing action plans for crime prevention/community safety, security management, security/law enforcement training, and crime reduction. Additionally, Shawn enjoys recognizing individual talent, helps employees reach short and long-term career goals, and helps them improve upon their current job performance.
Education & Training
- Rochester Institute of Technology- MircoMasters (International Project Management)
- American River College- Criminal Justice/Law enforcement
- Sacramento Public Safety Training Center- Basic Law Enforcement and Adult Corrections Core
- Certified Law Enforcement and security instructor (California POST and NRA)
Multi-housing crime free certified, Global security SOP expert, Risk Assessment and crime prevention consulting
- ASIS International
- Bureau of Security and Investigative Services (BSIS)
*Map not drawn to scale