Shantanu has over twenty one years of experience in risk management. He served for six years as an officer in the Indian Army prior to joining the corporate world.
- Shantanu’s tenure in the Army included handling complex Counter Terrorism assignments and being part of protection details for dignitaries
- As part of corporate experience, he has worked in Banking, Telecom, Oil & Gas, ITES
As part of the Senior Management team, Shantanu has handled projects at a Global level and was involved in implementing and handling strategic initiatives. He has diverse experience in handling clients ranging from Oil & Gas (Offshore and Onshore) & Energy-Mining-Infrastructure to Corporate (ITES, Hotels, Hospital).
Education & Training
- Degree in Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Diploma in Weapons Technology and Electronic Surveillance
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Response & Emergency Services, Crisis Management, Executive Protection, Risk Assessment
- Overseas Advisory Security Council
- ASIS Vice President – Mumbai Chapter (2018 & 2019)
Click for risk advisor information
*Map not drawn to scale