Rory has a background in law and international relations with over 10 years of experience in global security, intelligence and political risk consulting. Rory specializes in intelligence, risk assessment and security consulting and enjoys using technology to solve problems and make better decisions.
- Designed and delivered geopolitical intelligence solutions for decision makers in insurance, energy, shipping and government.
- Implemented standards, processes and procedures for global security operations.
- Advised on successful resolution of investigations cases including supply chain loss, theft, fraud, extortion.
- Provided expert comment to media outlets and industry forums on corporate risk management issues.
Rory started his career by working UN and EU criminal justice and security projects in East Africa, before working as an intelligence analyst and operations director focusing on risk management in emerging markets and high-risk environments for corporate and private clients. At Pinkerton, Rory manages the Western Europe region and is the trusted risk advisor for a range of multinational clients, specialising in technology, legal and financial services.
Intelligence analysis, crisis management, risk consulting, management and leadership
Education and Training
- Bachelors degree in Law from the University of Dundee
- Masters degree in International Relations from the University of St Andrews
*Map not drawn to scale