Paulo Gregoire has over 15 years of professional experience working in risk and security management projects in numerous countries – including the United States, Thailand, South Korea, Bolivia, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia.
- Designed and implemented crisis management plans for companies in different industry sectors.
- Supported the implementation of strategic intelligence centers for different organizations.
- Participated in the design of security and risk management programs for multinational companies.
Prior to Pinkerton, Mr. Gregoire worked as an intelligence analyst for Stratfor Global Intelligence. Mr. Gregoire also has experience working for international organizations and the public sector. He worked for the Organization of American States in Bolivia and on a city of Sao Paulo (Brazil) government project seeking to stabilize and urbanize informal settlements.
Education & Training
Threat and risk assessments, corporate investigations, crisis and conflict management, strategic intelligence, due diligence
- Overseas Security Advisory Council
- International Foundation of Protection Officers
- ASIS International
Click for risk advisor information
*Map not drawn to scale